Success in the health and fitness realm can be measured in many ways. Most people, when seeking a fitness plan, want to see their success in weight loss. Others may have the goal of climbing their stairs at home without getting winded, running their first 5k, or just slowing the aches and pains of aging.
Each of those measures of success are great! If your specific goal is something similar, we would love to help you get there.
But the way I define success is not just a number on a scale or a milestone in daily activity. To me, true success in health and wellness is consistency. When clients come to Axio Fitness, they stay. Most of them reach their goal weight, or notice some muscle tone in their arms, or even celebrate being able to easily climb those stairs. But all Axio Fitness clients celebrate the fact that they have stayed with a workout and nutrition program longer than they ever have before.
Of course, it is not a coincidence that all our clients are finally consistent. It is because we do whatever it takes to help them stick to a regular routine. We aren’t talking about extreme workouts or never skipping a week… we are simply talking about our clients finally getting a productive, safe and effective workout on a very regular basis for months and years at a time.
The reasons our clients stay consistent are:
- We hold them accountable- we don’t let them cancel or give up on themselves.
- We keep them motivated- our clients always want to stay with their progress.
- The workouts are enjoyable- many clients tell us we are the highlight of their day!
- We are realistic- we understand the ebbs and flows of life and help our clients through them.
- Results is the biggest motivator- our clients follow our personal program and see results, and once they start to see results, it makes sticking with it much easier.
If you are someone who struggles with staying consistent to exercise or healthy eating, we would love the opportunity to help! Call us today at 330-718-8009!